Makeup Tutorial - Tanned Skin Night Out Makeup
Holidays are just around the corner and one of the many things that everyone seems to share during the last months of the year is the party animal spirit. Whether you are celebrating the end-of-the-year party at work or school, or you were invited to a special event, doing your makeup the way you usually wear it shouldn't be an alternative.
When you go out at night, it is important to adjust your makeup to the environment you'll be attending to. Remember that the sunlight will not be there, and all you can count on is the club's light. For that reason, I've prepared a night out makeup tutorial along with the professional makeup artist: Gloriangeles Darce from Toque de Angel, to show you a makeup for tan skin that will make you glow and sparkle all night long. Besides being particularly easy to achieve, I've collected a list with the products you will need for this tanned skin night out makeup tutorial!
Lets get started :)
1. The first step is applying the BareMinerals bareSkin® Brightening Serum Foundation SPF 20 homogeneously all over the face. Don't use your fingers to apply the foundation primer. I would recommend you to use the BrushArt Face Cosmetic Set. It comes with more than 10 makeup brushes specialized for each area of your face. You can use the powder brush to apply your foundation.
- Since we are doing makeup for tan skin, we decided to use a golden powder to highlight the most relevant features. The Max Factor Bronzing PowderBronzing Powder will not only give you that golden effect, it also has a great coverage and will make sure your imperfections are no longer evident.
- Contouring cannot be missing! The Clinique true bronzing powder will make sure your face looks spectacular and stylized.
- #Beautytip: Don't forget to wax your eyebrows before doing your makeup. Speaking of eyebrows, the Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil Eyebrow pencil is the perfect accessory to make them look wonderful and natural within seconds.
5. Thanks to the Eyeshadow Armani Eyes To Kill Intense Eye Shadow (Sweet Fire color), you will create a vivid and intense makeup. Mix the hot pink tone with brown -found on the Naras Large Palette, and your eyes will create a strong presence at any party or event.
- If you don't have naturally big lashes, I would recommend fake eyelashes. Complement them with the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara For Volume And Separation Of Lashes.
- End up with a strong and powerful color for your lips. With the Clinique Colour Surge Lipstick in raspberry rush color, you will get the most striking lips of the party.
I hope you guys liked this tutorial! I'll come back with more ideas I'm pretty sure you will love! Don't forget to follow our makeup artist on IG @estudiodemaquillaje!
Prepared by: Priscilla Eslo
beautyspin.com beauty editor