Hurry - only 3 left
Beauty Code: ELA0188
This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
1 product type $47.90
Firming and lifting, Wrinkles and Lines
for all types of complexion
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide is highly effective youth restoring serum in capsules with a lightweight silky-smooth texture. It is infused with rejuvenating Ceramide complex based on lipids which helps to firm the skin. Strengthens the skin and adds vital hydration to restore a fresh and balanced feel. The natural active substance Phytosphingosine supports skin cell renewal and boosts collagen production for flexible and firm look. Visibly improves skin tone and clarity. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Everyday use gives you skin that’s noticeably softer and smoother.
Elizabeth Arden Youth Restoring Serum will help you gain a youthful wrinkle-free appearance!
• smooths and revitalizes
• reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Ceramide 1 – strengthens, helps to firm the skin and increases moisturization
• Ceramide 6 – naturally exfoliates dead surface skin cells, increases moisturization
• Borage Seed extract – has anti-inflammatory and soothing effects
• Vitamin E – antioxidant, retains moisture, soothes
• Phytosphingosine – antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects, supports cell renewal and collagen production
For all skin types. Ideal for skin prone to wrinkling and the formation of fine lines.
Gently twist the capsule around twice and squeeze between your fingers. Apply the serum every morning and evening on a cleansed face and neck.
Founded in 1910 by Canadian-American businesswoman Florence Nigtingale Graham, Graham named her company after her professional alias Elizabeth Arden.
Since then, Elizabeth Arden has been known for using a combination of scientific innovations and holistic approaches in order to provide beneficial effects to the skin without having to cover it with makeup. This intelligent connection between science and nature is the reason why she became one of the first women to grace the cover of TIME magazine and remains today as one of the most reliable beauty sources for women.