Hurry - only 1 left
(Volume Filler) 1 oz
Beauty Code: DHA0911
1 product type $43.85
Sensitive and allergic skin, Wrinkles and Lines
Eucerin Volume-Filler is an intensive re-modelling serum that effectively combats the external signs of skin ageing. Its unique formula, with three active ingredients, targets skin sagging. Mangonol increases the number and size of volume-giving cells. Oligo Peptides stimulate collagen renewal and Hyaluronic Acid helps skin to bind moisture. As a result, even significantly sagging skin can regain its lost flexibility and volume. Wrinkles will be eliminated and you will feel beautiful. It is recommended to use Eucerin Volume-Filler Serum in combination with other volumising care products A pleasant texture of the cream does not leave an oily film on the face and it is non-sticky. Also ideal as a make-up base. Paraben-free.
• firms contours
• combats the external signs of skin ageing
• stimulates collagen renewal
• hydrating action
• reduces wrinkles
• absorbs quickly
• Magnolol – active ingredient extracted from the bark of the Magnolia tree; it triggers excretion of a bio-active substance which increases the synthesis of collagen and helps the skin regain its lost volume
• Oligo Peptides – strengthen the dermal connective tissue, due to an improved collagen synthesis so the dermal network becomes stronger and more stable. Oligo Peptides are extracted from the fruit and seeds of the Anise plant, originally cultivated for their beneficial skin properties.
• Hyaluronic Acid – a substance created within the body that forms part of the connective tissue of the skin. One of its key functions is to retain moisture and it has the ability to bind up to 30 times its own molecular weight in water. As we age, the skin's natural ability to produce Hyaluronic Acid depletes and wrinkles start to form and deepen.
Ideal for mature skin.
Apply on thoroughly cleansed skin. Use in conjunction with other Eucerin Volume-Filler products.
Eucerin belongs to the world famous Beiserdorf AG, which is currently located in Germany. The brand’s history is very exciting, thanks to Dr. Isaac Lifschuzt, who in 1900, helped create a universal cream named after the exotic Greek name, Eucerin. After his famous discovery, a massive sale of Eucerin cream began selling in 1911. Eucerin products undergo strict dermatologist-testing which results in softening creams and balms that help freshen the skin. The products are most suitable for weak and damaged skin.