4 pcs in stock & Ready to Ship!
Beauty Code: LIE1130
1 product type $31.39
Wrinkles and Lines
Lierac Initiatic Cream against the first signs of skin aging works to maintain the activity of youthful-looking skin and delay the formation of wrinkles. It has a moisture-rich texture. Helps restore optimum cellular metabolism and refine the appearance of early wrinkles.
Lierac Initiatic Anti-Wrinkle Cream is ideal especially for women around the age of 30 when a new phase in the life of their skin begins. This cream will attract you with its delicate scent of freesia petals and red tea. It reveals smoother and noticeably younger-looking skin.
Lierac Initiatic Anti-Wrinkle Cream is paraben-free and fenoxyethanol-free.
• slows down the process of skin aging
• provides optimum hydration
• renews skin cells
• smooths and refines the first wrinkles
• Efficient peptides – recharge your skin with energy
• Goji extract – very rich in amino acids, trace elements and vitamin C which give the skin anti-oxidant properties
• Shea butter and camellia extract – rich in essential fatty acids, these extracts are known for providing the skin with comfort and flexibility
Ideal for normal to dry skin with early wrinkles.
Apply morning and/or evening to thoroughly cleansed skin. Ideal as a make-up base. Perfect in the winter.
Lierac Paris is a cosmetic innovator leading the world in anti-aging care. Founded in 1975, Lierac Laboratories became quickly known for their professional skills and for the age-defying effects of their anti-aging beauty products. The products contain an effective mixture of natural, high-tech ingredients. The brand prides itself on innovation, efficiency, safety, femininity and understanding.Lierac was the first to introduce anti-stretch mark products in 1975, the first body remodeling product in 2009, and the first complete anti-aging product in 2011. The assortment also includes strengthening creams and sprays, hydrating lotions, and unique shower gels. Lierac cosmetics combines high-quality beauty care with traditional French attractiveness.