In stock & Ready to Ship!
(Shampoo) 10 oz
Beauty Code: RED0035
2 product types from $11.69
Redken Color Extend Shampoo contains a formula featuring an exclusive system to deliver proteins and retain them in the hair structure. Forms a rich lather to increase softness and manageability and prevents frizz and fly-aways. Protects the color from fading, nourishes and strengths hair and promotes a radiant and healthy appearance.
• delivers proteins to hair
• refines hair
• prevents frizz and fly-aways
• protects color from washing out
• nourishes and strengthens hair fibers
• Micro-Net – color protection
• UVA and UVB filtres – prevent color from fading
• Cranberry Oil – maximizes color brilliance
• Interlock Protein Network – a system of protein retention
For color-treated hair.
Apply to wet hair, lather up and rinse.
Redken was founded in California in 1960 by American actress Paula Kent, a woman who was irritated by the unhealthy consistency of hair products. The first part of the brand’s name is derived from the actress’s personal hairstylist Jheri Redding; the second part is Kent, Paula’s surname. Thus, high-quality hair care was created in collaboration with professional hair stylists. The brand was among the first to start using proteins and natural lipids in their products. The company was granted several patents for their products and in 1993, Redken was bought by cosmetic giant L’Oreal. Both companies are located on 5th Avenue in New York. Redken still remains one of the most popular hair care brands of its time.